In spite of our friends in Las Vegas, who didn’t set any over/unders above 49 points this week, the NFL once again delivered with some big scores, as evidenced by our Top 10 Fantasy Football players of Week 3.
As a matter of fact, there were six different NFL games (out of 14, not including Sunday and Monday night’s games) to total over 50 points.
Looking even closer, there were eight teams that scored at least 30 points!
The party is over next week, though, as two teams go on byes, and all of those available Fantasy points get chopped down just a bit.
Either way, Week 3 was full of some amazing contributions, from some running backs and wide receivers, specifically.
Top 10 Fantasy Football Players of Week 3
For the sake of arguments, we’re counting the top 10 Fantasy Football players of Week 3 in PPR leagues only. Mostly because they’re the types of hands-on owners that would be looking at this article to begin with!
1. A.J. Green, WR, Cincinnati
- 10 catches for 227 yards, 2 TDs
2. Steve Smith Sr., WR, Baltimore
- 15 catches for 186 yards, 2 TDS
3. Devonta Freeman, RB, Atlanta
- 141 rushing yards, five catches for 52 yards, 3 TDs
4. Julio Jones, WR, Atlanta
- 12 catches for 164 yards, 2 TDs
5. Keenan Allen, WR, San Diego
- 12 catches for 133 yards, 2 TDs
6. Larry Fitzgerald, WR, Arizona
- 9 catches, 134 receiving yards, 2 TDs
7. Andy Dalton, QB, Cincinnati
- 383 passing yards, 3 passing TDs, 10 rushing yards, 1 rushing TD
8. Greg Olsen, TE, Carolina
- 8 catches for 134 yards, 2 TDs
9. Joseph Randle, RB, Dallas
- 87 rushing yards, two catches for 18 yards, 2 TDs
How do you score three rushing touchdowns and still not land in the top five players group?
10. Cam Newton, QB, Carolina
- 315 passing yards, 2 passing TDs, 33 rushing yards, 1 rushing TD
How did your Fantasy team do?
Did you end up having any of the top 10 Fantasy Football players of Week 3 on your yearly leagues or your FanDuel lineups?
- 2018 Rookie WR Rankings For Fantasy Football: Fantasy Flyers? - July 7, 2018
- 2018 Rookie RB Rankings For Fantasy Football: Top 10 Tailbacks - June 18, 2018
- 2018 Fantasy Rookie Quarterbacks Rankings: Who Will Step Up? - June 12, 2018